Pages

Tuesday 1 March 2016

Book Worm Fairy

Hi everybody :), I can feel spring in the air (although we wake up to the rainy day). This springy things made me smile everyday, cause I love spring most of all (oh yes, I love summer and autumn and winter too :D - but spring is special).

I tried to make my first mixed media - I got blank canvas for loooong time, and it only lays on my shelf (and catching dust). Soooo I decided to try mixed media. After hours and hours watching tutorials, became the D-day and I made it. And here is result:


First I painted blank canvas with my Gesso Primer, after drying, I painted it with black acrylic. With DIY texture paste I made some elements with my stencils (writing, butterflies, roses).

And then I used Izink Dye Ink Sprays (all over my work tabel, hands, dress and finally canvas :D)

I used these sprays: Dye Izink Cassis, Dye Izink Cerise, Dye Izink Mer du Sud

For glittery effect I combined Perfect Pearl powder with water (mixed it together in empty spray bottle).

Then I colored this gorgeous image. I choosed it as my prize from Crafts and Me - and it is called Book Worm Fairy, by Hannah Lynn.

detailed photo:



I colored her with Copics Ciao (skin) and aquarell pencils.


I would like to enter into following challenges:

I choosed Charm + Nature + Flower (winged heart + butterflies and feathers + flowers)

#52 - ATG (Art by Mi Ran challenge blog)

#101 - ATG (Crafting From The Heart)


#301 - ATG (Craft Your Passion)

#6 - ATG (Our Crafty Corner)

March Challenge (Altered Eclectics blog)




4 comments:

  1. How pretty is your canvas...you did good job too as it is your first try..
    Thank you for joining us over at Altered Eclectics...x

    http://alteredeclectics.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://rheddscreativespirit.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://somewheretobeme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and bold thanks for joining in Tic, Tac, Toe at Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Our Crafty Corner.

    Deni

    ReplyDelete